Rajasthan REET Recruitment 2017 Apply Online REET 2017 Application Form at education.rajasthan.gov.in:
Rajasthan REET Recruitment 2017
Hello, Readers here is excellent news for all applicants who are eagerly waiting for Rajasthan REET Recruitment. The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan has issued recruitment notification for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher Exam to fill vacancy seats approx 35000 Grades-3 Teacher Posts via Rajasthan REET Recruitment 2017.
All Interested Candidates can apply Rajasthan REET 2017 Application Form through online on official website of RBSE Board at education.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates Apply Application before the Last Date of Online Application Submission is 30th November 2017.
Latest Updates: (21th November 2017) The Recruitment Department has been Started Rajasthan REET 2017 Application Form on its official website. So, All interested and Eligible Candidates apply application before the last date of 30th November 2017 through online on the recruitment board official website.
Rajasthan REET 2017 Application Form
As per the official information, Interested Candidates apply for registration before the closing date because after the decline of online application form submission their application is not accepted. Applicants before Apply Online Application you can check all eligibility criteria for this recruit post to know they are eligible or not apply online application.
The Recruitment Board will conduct for Teacher Posts on February 2018 at various examination centers. The departments of RBSE will declare written examination hall ticket after completely over all the process of submitting the online application.
education.rajasthan.gov.in REET 2017 Notification
- Name of Department: Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education
- Name of Posts: 3rd Grade Teacher Posts
- Number of Posts: Various
- Application Mode: Online
- Starting Date to apply online: 6th November 2017
- Last date to Apply Online: 30th November 2017
- Category: Recruitment
- Official Website: education.rajasthan.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan REET 2017 Recruitment
For Primary Teacher (Class 1st to 5th): Candidates must have completed the 12th Standard examination with minimum Passing Marks OR Complete Graduate from any registered university. Aspirants must have two years elementary Education Diploma/ four years B. El. Ed. Diploma or attending in the Diploma Final Year Exam.
For Secondary Teacher (Class 6th to 8th): Aspirants should have complete graduation and two years elementary Education Diploma. OR Graduate with minimum passing marks and clear 1-year B.Ed. OR attending in Final year, of course, two years B.Ed. Course. OR Graduate with at minimum 45% marks and clear 1-year B.Ed. OR participating in Final year, of course, two years B.Ed. Course. OR Class 12th with Minimum 50% marks and should clear four years B. El. Ed. Diploma or attending in the Diploma Final year Exam.
Age Limit: All Interested Candidate, please check department official notification to know age limitation.
Application Fees: All Interested Candidate, please check department official notification to know Application Fees.
Step to Apply Online Rajasthan REET Application Form 2017
- First, candidates need to visit recruitment board official website education.rajasthan.gov.in
- Find the official Rajasthan REET 2017 Notification link and open it.
- Carefully read all information and click on apply online button
- Make Online Registration login by valid email id and password through.
- Fill all required filed with correct information.
- Upload all the necessary documents copy with specified size.
- Recheck the application form and pay the application fee.
- Payments of application fee will be by online mode only.
- Then click on submit button.
- Then Download Application and take print out the hard copy for future use.
Apply Online REET 2017 Application Form
Official Website: education.rajasthan.gov.in